9 Temmuz 2012 Pazartesi

To contact us Click HERE
I took Beth to camp last week in Groton, MA. Beth is  a mentally challenged individual- I think that's the politically correct term for it, who I do respite care for. So I drove her and her mom 2.30 hours up to camp, spent the whole day checking her in, then got home at sunset. Longgggg day! 2 days later I got a call saying that she had been very sick and needed to come home early. I guess she caught some sort of a virus because Beth rarely ever get's sick. So back we went to pick her up. Even though her week was cut short she still managed to enjoy the time there, making new friends and doing fun things. She is supposed to be moving into a group home sometime in July/Aug. for the first time. The only other place she has ever lived is with me, for a year. So this should be really good for both her and her mom, who's now 78 I believe. I'm excited for her new adventure in life!  

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder