26 Eylül 2012 Çarşamba

Extra....

To contact us Click HERE
Recently I took on a new respite job for the Kennedy Donvan Center. I wasn't looking for more work since I work full time(and a half!) already with my art business, but it kind of "found me", so I figured there must be a reason the Universe put it in my lap. I better take it! 
Sooo......This is my new friend (pictured above). He and I have been doing all kinds of fun activities like going to the Stoney Brook Herring Run, walking the beach, collecting rocks (among other items of interest) and then painting them...and today we went for a hike in Nickerson State Park. We packed a lunch, and wore our bathing suits- all ready for a full day of fun in the sun. We walked a shady trail to Higgens pond, swam for about 20 minutes then all of a sudden big black clouds darkened the sky. As soon as we heard the first boom of thunder we were out of there! So much for our big day in the park. By the time we got to my house it was pouring rain so we had our picnic in the living room while watching some kids movies. It was a fun day none the less. What will we do tomorrow? I'm not sure, especially if it's raining again. I don't have any kids toys at my house anymore so I have to be really creative...hmmm  Luckily, he likes art projects.
Well, time to get some sleep. Working 2 jobs has me a bit worn out, but I'm looking forward to being able to take my girls to the zoo this weekend with the extra money. :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder