26 Eylül 2012 Çarşamba

Good bye Summer!

To contact us Click HERE
Labor Day- officially the last day of summer. Here on Cape Cod it probably means more than in other places because it's the day that all the tourists go home and we can finally drive freely on our roads. Of course, that's just in theory, because more and more people are coming to the Cape throughout the year now-a-days. And why not? It's a beautiful place, even in the snow.
But basically the majority of people go home and the Cape is left as it was in the spring- relatively quiet and peaceful. I love this time of year, but I still have a hint of sadness to see the summer go. If feels like it was only here for a second and now it's all over.
So to commemorate the summer, here are some photo's taken this summer of my home town, Dennis, Ma. USA.










loads of lily pads on a local pond




My back yard, all lit up







My front yard- and my favorite Hydrangea bush- love the color of them!




a northside beach at sunset



I think this was near Cold Storage Beach



Morning coffee at Corporation Beach

 I saw so many dragonflies this year!

back yard candles in the tree


fishing for Bass

Good bye Summer, we'll miss you. 


Dennis Port on Dwellable

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder