15 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

Angels at the Tech fair

To contact us Click HERE
http://stores.ebay.com/Cape-Cod-Artist
 I just signed up to do the Cape Cod Tech Holiday Craft fair, Nov. 10 +11. That gives me about a month....I don't know how I'm going to pull this one off, but....I'm focusing on my angels for this fair. I've never done that and I'm a little apprehensive about it because that means I'm going to have to EXPLAIN myself and my methods- something I don't like doing, because I know not everyone believes the way I do. I mean, how am I going to tell complete strangers that the angels come through me? How am I going to make them realize that I'm not the one painting these? That spirit moves me, that I go with the flow and this is what comes out?
http://stores.ebay.com/Cape-Cod-Artist
I have to say though, that I'm more committed than ever to get these angels out to whomever needs them, so if I just focus on that, then I'll be fine. You notice I'm giving myself a pep talk here. I've gotten so much positive feedback from people who's lives were touched by my little angel paintings that I'd be selfish to keep them a secret. Also, I have heard of 2 people who's cancer went away after receiving my angels- and I'm not  making any spectacular claims, but ....who knows what powers lie within these little paintings. It's not my place to even speculate. I'm just the conduit for what flows through me- and obviously I need to step it up and do what the angels are asking me to do and get them out there!
http://stores.ebay.com/Cape-Cod-Artist
 Amen! :)  Have a joyous day!









Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder