15 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

Healing Angel Story

To contact us Click HERE

http://stores.ebay.com/Cape-Cod-Artist
A few weeks ago a family friend put out a call on Facebook for people to pray for her male friend who was in intensive care with an infection from - get this- a cat scratch (his own cat!) I make note of this because my cat scratches me allllll the time! Anyway, I felt the need to send him one of my little healing angel art cards so I trusted my intuition and did it. (It wasn't the one pictured above though) The next day she wrote on Facebook that he had gone down hill overnight and it didn't look good. Well, it was this day that he received my angel card. Long story short- he is now doing fine and I just got a thank you from him with a little note saying:

Breten , I sincerely believe I was barely hanging on until you sent me my guardian Angel . After I held the painting , I just had a feeling of well-being come over me , and from then on day by day I drew strength from her and felt all would turn out well ; and , it did .Now she resides on the mirror in my bedroom , and every night I look at her and put my life in her hands .She is a miracle to me . Thank you so much for my recovery Breten ." Wayne

That's so exciting to me. Of course, I had nothing to do with it. :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder