7 Ekim 2012 Pazar

Feeling like Fall

To contact us Click HERE
http://stores.ebay.com/Cape-Cod-Artist
With summer winding down and fall slowly creeping in, I am starting to get the urge to paint things like this - with autumn leaves, and pumpkins. The leaves haven't turned color yet here on the Cape, but you can tell it's time to take out the air conditioners!  I really love this time of year- when the Cape is quiet and the temps are reasonable. I love to wear anything fleece and sip hot tea. I love the smell of apple cider. I love cooking pumpkin seeds and eating them! I also love to heat up my 'hot pack'- two wash cloths sewn together then filled with rice, and put it against my aching back while I work. You just can't do that in the summer when it's 80 degrees out. I love tromping through the fallen leaves on a crisp fall day while walking in the woods, then coming back in and having a fire in the fireplace. Yes, fall is a nice time of year. The only thing I don't like about it is that it leads right into winter. Why couldn't fall lead into spring?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder