7 Ekim 2012 Pazar

Quantum Touch Healing

To contact us Click HERE
I swear this dragonfly posed for me! 
I just finished reading a book called Quantum Touch by Richard Gordon and I highly recommend it to everyone! It teaches you how to 'run' life force energy through your hands in order to heal yourself and others. 


Ok, so if you don't know me, then this is where I get weird. I've been 'running energy' consistently for about a year now. I learned how to do it all on my own while taking my daily 'meditation walks'.  I was given directions from my angels and spirit guides, step by step (literally) ha ha. What's really cool is that as I read the book, he gives the same directions as I was given- even in his more advanced methods! Anyway....It took me about a year to receive all my directions and implement them, so it would probably be much easier just to read the book! I'm glad to have read it because it just confirms what I've been 'told' and now I feel more confident to take it out to the world and use it to help more people. I've already healed quite a few small issues of my own with this, but Gordon says it's harder to do it on yourself. I keep trying to use it on my kids but they are very resistant to anything that has to do with my 'weird spiritual' stuff. I did it on my cat the other day, who was all sleepy in a chair, and the second I started to run the energy she actually jumped! The possibility of working with and healing animals is very exciting to me. 


Oh, and the other thing is, you can use this from a distance. You don't have to even have to be there! How cool is that? It does require a lot of focus though. I use this often for non-domestic animals. I even used it on a spider yesterday that I inadvertently injured while cupping and putting him outside. 
Energy medicine is the wave of the future. There is already a hospital in China that uses no drugs or surgeries- just energy. The Chinese have long since known about the flow of Chi (life force energy). I go to my Qi Gong classes and we run the Chi and when we get done I feel sooooo good! I highly recommend Qi Gong too. 
So that's it for today!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder