11 Ekim 2012 Perşembe

Monument Beach, Cape Cod Ma.

To contact us Click HERE
Last week we had some really nice weather (it was in the low 70's) so I took advantage and got out there on my motorcycle for a long ride up Cape. I ended up in Monument Beach which is near Falmouth, but on the Buzzards Bay side. 

The sun was sparkling and dancing on the water ...and in my eyes...somewhat blinding me, but I loved it!  I found some interesting Queen Anne's Lace skeletons that I thought might make an cool photo. 

If you look really hard you will see the last rose of summer. 
I wonder what it's like to live in a house this big, right on the water. I was actually taking a photo of the Adirondack chairs, but now I'm looking at that house! I always wonder what they might do for a living. (probably NOT an artist!) ha
I was ready to head home as the sun started getting lower in the sky. There were quite a few sailboats coming back into the harbor -probably after spending a wonderful day out on the water. It's days like this that make me feel so fortunate to live- at least NEAR the water. There's just nothing like it. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder