9 Ekim 2012 Salı

My Map

To contact us Click HERE
It's a dreary day, with temps only in the high 60's so far (it's still early). I just dropped Sienna off at work then drank my coffee at the beach and read a little bit of my latest book "Quantum Touch". I was 1 out of 2 cars there which is a bit unbelievable for this time of year. I guess everyone is waiting for the sun to shine. All I know is it's going to be a great day for working! I  finished coloring 2 of my "Olde Cape Codd" maps which are going to Maps of Antiquity in Chatham for sale today. You may notice that they are colored differently. That's because MOA likes to offer their customers a variety of coloring situations on the reproductions. Smart idea I think, PLUS- then I don't have to remember what the heck I did last time! ha ha
It's already July 20th and it seems like summer is once again flying by. I haven't even done half the things I want to do yet, AND my motorcycle is in the shop. :(  I'm taking that as a sign from the Universe that I need to be doing something different other than riding. Sometimes I get a little carried away with the riding and forget to walk, meditate, read, go to the beach or spend time with my kids. So, there you have it. I just told myself what the Universe is trying to tell me. Funny how that happens.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder